Liberty's Kitchen Job Opportunities
Thanks for your interest in joining our team. We are currently hiring the positions listed below. Click on the job title for a description of the position and for instructions on how to apply.
Liberty’s Kitchen has been supporting New Orleans youth for 9 years by providing pathways for New Orleans youth to create and achieve their vision of success through workforce training, leadership development, and support of healthy lifestyles. Liberty’s Kitchen has a fast-paced environment that has been focused on growing its workforce in order to better serve the community through its various programs. Our employees are deeply committed to the organization because of our:
- Meaningful and purposeful mission
- Family-oriented environment
- Daily freshly cooked breakfast and lunches that we share as family meals
The voices of youth must be heard, respected and elevated.
- Hear youth voices
- Use asset-based language
- Prioritize health and wellness
- Promote youth leadership
Ubuntu: I am because we are, and we are because I am.
- Build trust and openness
- Communicate in a way that uplifts
- Always be accountable
- Contribute to the success of the team
Committed to Excellence
Being your best is a daily practice.
- Lead by example
- Be smart and efficient
- Innovate for greatest impact
- Support continual self-improvement
Grounded in Racial Equity
Advocate for equity as we attempt to impact the systems that cause inequity.
- Acknowledge and address structural racism.
- Speak truth
- Advocate for systems that work for all.
- Learn and educate.