Become a Liberty’s Kitchen Participant
- Are you 16 to 24, out of work and/or out of school?
- Do you want to make more of your life but haven’t been given the opportunity and training you need to succeed?
- Would you like to join a community of people working to help you and each other make the best of your life?
- We are here to help you with the challenges you face in your life and will offer training to help you become fully employed!
What is Liberty’s Kitchen?
- An employability skills program for teens and young adults aged 16-24 looking for a path to success!!
- We serve young people who have had challenges to becoming successful.
- We are a full-time, 16-week hands-on Job Training program. You will learn employability skills in our foodservice-based businesses.
- We provide coaching and support systems to help you develop strong, successful work habits.
- We provide Case Management and Support Services to address personal needs and challenges.
- We provide Employment Services to help achieve employment.
Our Support Services
- Assistance in finding housing.
- Stipend Program.
- Uniforms are provided.
- Resources to help with basic needs: childcare, transportation, meals, clothing, health & hygiene, banking and other needs.
- Individual support in addressing any barriers to success.
Email Dennis Bagneris at email@example.com / call 504-822-4011 / visit us at 300 North Broad Street New Orleans, LA 70119