Become a Liberty’s Kitchen Participant
- Are you 16 to 24, out of work and/or out of school?
- Do you want to make more of your life but haven’t been given the opportunity and training you need to succeed?
- Would you like to join a community of people working to help you and each other make the best of your life?
- We are here to help you with the challenges you face in your life and will offer training to help you become fully employed!
What is Liberty’s Kitchen?
- An employability skills program for teens and young adults aged 16-24 looking for a path to success!!
- We serve young people who have had challenges to becoming successful.
- We are a full-time, 16-week hands-on Job Training program. You will learn employability skills in our foodservice-based businesses.
- We provide coaching and support systems to help you develop strong, successful work habits.
- We provide Case Management and Support Services to address personal needs and challenges.
- We provide Employment Services to help achieve employment.
Our Support Services
- Assistance in finding housing.
- Stipend Program.
- Uniforms are provided.
- Resources to help with basic needs: childcare, transportation, meals, clothing, health & hygiene, banking and other needs.
- Individual support in addressing any barriers to success.
Call or text our program staff at 504-684-5474 / Email Dennis Bagneris at email@example.com / Visit us at 300 North Broad Street New Orleans, LA 70119
TO APPLY ONLINE:
In order to apply online, please record a video interview using a smartphone or laptop using Acrew.
- Click here to apply online.
- Click “Apply” in the top right corner. Then, click “Create Account” to sign up.
- Fill out your basic information and click “Create Account.” Remember the email you used to sign up, as well as your password. Make sure the email used has no typos.
- You will then be redirected to Liberty’s Kitchen’s job posting. When you are ready to apply, click “apply now” at the bottom to record your video interview. Your video interview must be two minutes or less, and the questions will be listed beneath the video as you record.
- If you have any trouble, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call Acrew for technical support at 504-218-0397